BUSINESS INFORMATION FOR ALL YOUR NEEDS
Yakima Health District
Downtown Association of Yakima
I Heart Yakima
Yakima Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
Small Business Administration & Small Business Development Center
Small Business Tips:
- Keep yourself and staff healthy
- Focus on reducing cash flow loss/cutting operating expenses
- Consider temporarily reducing hours for employees/apply for shared work/partial unemployment
- Reduce business operating hours
- Contacting vendors and suppliers to negotiate adjusted terms
- Work with your landlord to defer rent/lease payments
- Reach out to a lender for a line of credit or working capital
- Keep good records
Small Business Loan Information:
- First and foremost, contact your bank to see if they are offering any assistance for their customers such as lines of credit, low interest loans, or credit cards.
- SBA Small Business Disaster Loan
- Small business owners in all U.S. states are currently eligible to apply for a long term low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support to small businesses to help overcome the temporary loss of revenue they are experiencing.
- To apply for a disaster business loan, please visit: covid19relief.sba.gov and fill out the online application. For paper applications, please fill out the following forms and submit them here: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance – Upload business forms
- For sole proprietors
- For other businesses
- Spanish Forms: La aplicacion en español también están disposable. Por favor llene una aplicacion de prestamo y una de Economic Injury Disaster Loan Supporting Information (que no esta disponible en español). Ya que la lleno, suba su aplicacion aqui en esta pagina: Economic Injury Disaster Loan Assistance – Sube las formas aqui
- For Spanish, click here: Si está buscando financiamiento, un préstamo debe ser su último recurso para mantenerse en el negocio. Minimizar gastos debería ser su primera opción. Aquí hay algunas sugerencias y recursos para ayudarlo en este momento difícil, estamos aquí para ayudarlo.
Governor Jay Inslee’s Office
- The Governor has designated a list of “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” to help state, local, tribal, and industry partners as they work to protect communities, while ensuring continuity of functions critical to public health and safety, as well as economic and national security. Click here to view that list.
- Resources available to families, workers and businesses
- Health recommendations
- Emergency actions and more
Washington State Department of Commerce
Washington State Employment Security Department
Washington State Department of Health
Center for Disease Control and Prevention
United States Department of Labor
United States Deparment of Labor recently released a question and answer (Q&A) for employers and employees in regards to the new laws enacted in response to the Coronavirus.