The Enterprise Challenge is an annual business plan contest for new and emerging companies in Yakima and Kittitas Counties. We believe it is a great way for our organization and the Kittitas County Chamber of Commerce to celebrate small business and support promising ventures in Central Washington. Over 185 entrepreneurs have competed in the contest since its inception and many of them have gone on to start businesses in our communities.
$17,500 will be awarded to contest winners this year (1st place wins $10,000! 2nd Place gets $5,000 and 3rd Place gets $2,500). The bigger goal though is to help every entrepreneur involved in the contest advance or improve their business.
- Instruction on business planning, marketing, financing, technology and related topics.
- Individual help sessions with experts in finance, marketing, law and other business topics
- Feedback on plans submitted by judges who have practical business experience
- Opportunities to network and collaborate with other great entrepreneurs
- Significant publicity for your business through local media and other channels
David helps leaders and organizations improve performance by implementing practical solutions for critical skill shortages and threats of knowledge loss created by major changes in workforce demographics, shifts in generational values, and new technologies.